Choosing the large towns and turning your back to the peaceful, tranquil and fascinating life in small towns may be both advantageous and disadvantageous. However, it is a fact that most young people leave their calm and little home regions in order to seek their luck and better life in large and busy cities.
Naturally, this flow of migrating people is forced to seek a place to stay for rent. Being a tenant in a big city may be exciting and hard. But check out now the pluses and minuses of living on rent in a busy city and rate on your own, whether it is worth it or not:
- Of course, the biggest disadvantage to living on rent in a busy city is the expensive rent. There is no need to explain that averagely, the rent for 2 years in a big town is equal to the price of a property in a small suburban area.
- The social pros of living on rent in a busy city are several. There is even a big chance for you to find your first job in a foreign land by being helped by neighbours.
- As a con, we can also point the long distance between the important places such as your work area, hospitals, post offices, supermarkets and etc. No matter how well-developed the busy cities are, some neighbourhoods in them are so large that finding the nearest school for your kid becomes a huge challenge.
- Landlords in busy cities do not bother their tenants. On the contrary, most of the owners do not even live in the same buildings. Furthermore – some of the landlords earn their bread by giving on rent several apartments or flats. And all they want from you is to pay your rent – nothing else!
- Lodgings are inconvenient. No matter how amazing and shining the big city is, the renting places are small and everything else, but not cosy and stylish!
- In case of frequent change of accommodation, you can get rid of the annoying end-of-tenancy cleaning procedure by using professional services. In big cities, such cleaning companies are numerous, and the competition makes them offer exciting and truly beneficial discounts!