To ensure a full refund of your tenancy deposit, professional cleaning companies usually provide their clients full and overall house sanitizing. Such a deep and thorough cleaning procedure involves all the premises and all the house zones that are not even rooms – such as lobbies, corridors, washing machine premises and closets, for example.
This is the main reason tenants use professional services when end-of-tenancy cleaning is on its way. Knowing that the entire removal will go smoothly and faultlessly makes them feel safe and secure.
A tenancy deposit is guaranteed, and omissions are usually eliminated if something goes wrong. Though, a good housekeeper or a well-motivated person for cleaning can do the entire end-of-tenancy cleaning job with no assistance, as well. If you are enthusiastic, let us remind you – keep in mind the closet at the end of tenancy cleaning!
- Bear in mind that cleaning the closet is just an additional task in a perfect end-of-tenancy sanitising. So, we recommend you not to start with it, but to leave it for the last minute. In case you don’t have enough time for closet cleaning, end-of-tenancy cleaning is still possible to end successfully. It will depend on your own luck in this case.
- When it comes to choosing the best time for cleaning the closet at the end of tenancy disinfection, combine it with the period of packing! You can use the closet when it is already cleaned and sanitized for storing your entire baggage and feel eased to clean the cabinets, wardrobes and shelves!
- Make sure you don’t take something that doesn’t belong to you in the closet! As you know, the closet is the place people really love storing old things and equipment! So, your landlord may have done the same!
- Sanitize the closet premise with a strong disinfectant to kill mites and bugs and reduce the dust to a minimum!
- Check out for cobwebs and mop the floor before ordering your landlord’s personal belongings.
- As you can’t air the closet, add some aromatic flavour to it by spraying some mixture of cold water and tea tree essential oil!